- /1 10 Jun n.y. (1903), Personal: ?'Stray Studies' or 'Henry II'.
- /2 26 Feb 1909, Scholarly: The making of Ireland. RobertDunlop.
- /3 17 May 1909, Personal: Memorial to J.R. Green, Jesus College, Oxford.
- /4 20 Nov 1912, Personal: Mrs. Huggins.
- /5 16 May 1913, Scholarly: Irish history.
- /6 7 Mar 1917, Scholarly: The making of Ireland.
- /7 14 Aug 1927, Scholarly: A school of Irish historians.
- /8 n.d., Scholarly.
Letters from Alice Stopford Green (Mrs J.R. Green)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/437
- Dates of Creation1903-1927
- Physical Description8 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Alice Stopford Green (1848-1929) was a historian and political activist, and wife of thehistorian John Richard Green.