- /1 n.d., Academic: University College Cardiff.
- /2 13 Jan 1890, Academic: chair of history, Owens College testimonial.
- /3 n.d. post-dated 20 Feb, Personal: Congratulations, chair at Owens.
- /4 22 May 1890, Academic: Owens College external examiner in philosophy.
- /5 6 Oct 1891, Personal: Acceptance of chair of logic and metaphysics, St. Andrews.
- /6 18 Nov 1891, Personal: Examinership in modern languages, Bangor.
Letters from Henry Jones
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/616
- Dates of Creation1890-1891
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Henry Jones, (1852-1922), philosopher, professor of philosophy at Bangor, St Andrew's andGlasgow.