Private Laboratories

  • Reference
      GB 133 MMC/9/61
  • Former Reference
      GB 133 J b 60
  • Dates of Creation
      c.1924
  • Physical Description
      1 item

Administrative / Biographical History

The Laboratory of Applied Pathology and Preventive Medicine was established in the 1920s at 16, St John Street, Manchester. It provided examination of specimens for consultants and practitioners for a fee, both for research and routine examinations.