Ladywell Hospital was originally established as the Infectious Diseases Hospital by Salford Council in 1890. It later expanded its role under the NHS to include tuberculosis, geriatrics, respiratory medicine, dermatology and genito-urinary services. Ladywell also had a training school for nurses.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/9/67
- Dates of Creation1966
- Physical Description1 item