Langdale Hall, a residence for female students, was taken over by the University in 1957. Following this assumption of ownership, the Langdale Hall Committee was set up to oversee the running of the Hall. In 1964 a Hall Council was created; this was a larger body which represented the interests of staff and students. Langdale Hall closed in 2002.
Langdale Hall Committee/Council Minutes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 USC/20
- Dates of Creation1957-1978
- Physical Description3 items