Extra-Mural Committee Minutes

  • Reference
      GB 133 USC/37
  • Dates of Creation
      3 Nov 1914-18 Jun 1942
  • Physical Description
      2 items

Scope and Content

The Committee was responsible for overseeing all non-W.E.A. extra-mural work undertaken by the University. Its membership comprised members of Senate plus the vice-chancellor. The Committee was originally known as the University Extension Committee, changing its name to the Extra-Mural Committee. It was abolished in 1947, prior to the creation of the Adult Education Committee.

Minutes for 1942-1947 are missing.

Related Material

See also the archive of the Extra-Mural Department (DEM ), and the vice-chancellor's files relating to extra-mural education (VCA/7/136, 143 and 399).