Extracts transcribed by W.A. Shaw of parish register entries relating to individuals connected to Christian ministry in Manchester and surrounding districts. Baptism, marriage and burial register entries are given for preachers, clerks, ministers, fellows etc. and their relatives. They are copied from a large number of parish registers for parishes in Manchester, Stockport, Salford etc. dating from 1573 to 1813.
Extracts from Manchester Parish Registers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 455
- Dates of Creationn.d. [late 19th century]
- Physical Description323 x 203 mm. 1 volume (91 folios);