Extracts from the House of Lords and Commons Journals, 1640-1660, relating to ecclesiastical debates and legislations. Those extracts relating particularly to Lancashire and Cheshire have been underlined. For the arrangement of the extracts see the prefatory note in volume I (Eng MS 457). Numerous slips containing additional extracts have been inserted in volume IV (Eng MS 460).
Ecclesiastical Debates and Legislation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MSS 457-460
- Dates of CreationLate 19th century
- Physical Description330 x 205 mm. 4 volumes (256 folios, 268 folios, 254 folios, 193 folios);