An interleaved copy of the printed work, Francis Townsend, A Calendar of knights: containing lists of Knights bachelors... from 1760 to the present time (London: William Pickering, 1828). The copy contains numerous manuscript additions (mostly to the section on Knights bachelors), probably by Albert William Woods.
Annotated copy: A Calendar of Knights
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 475
- Dates of Creation1828, n.d.
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description185 x 148 mm. 1 volume;
Scope and Content
Former owner: James Roberts Brown (bookplate).