The manuscript contains two sets of transcribed minutes: minutes of the Cornwall Classis between the years 1655 to 1658, taken from a manuscript of the Massachusetts Historical Society; and minutes of the Cambridge Classis between the years 1657 to 1658, taken from a Lambeth Palace Library manuscript.
Transcripts: Minutes of the Cornwall and Cambridge Classes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 444
- Dates of Creationn.d. [late 19th century]
- Physical Description330 x 200 mm. 1 volume (48 folios);
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
For the original minutes of the Cornwall Classis see the Massachusetts Historical Society website at http://www.masshist.org/welcome/.
See Lambeth Palace Library MS 937 for the original manuscript minutes of the Cambridge Classis.
See the appendices in W.A. Shaw (ed.), Minutes of the Bury presbyterian classis, 1647-1657, part 2, Chetham Society, New Series, vol. 41 (1898).