This series contains typescript drafts of 3 different short stories, all of them anonymous, although at least one of them (1330/9/4) seems to be written by 'E' of Lyme Regis, who refers to the story in a letter to Sixsmith (1330/7/1). The final typescript is an extract from a work by Swinburne with a Whitman connection.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1330/9
- Dates of Creation1918 & n.d.
- Physical Description5 items.