The file primarily contains correspondence and Crozier's notes relating to domestic affairs, including reports of air raid casualties, circulation of the Manchester Guardian, food shortages, and relations with Ireland and Irish neutrality. Foreign correspondence concerns reports from French soldiers and other informants in Syria, diplomatic relations with the Netherlands, the United States, Japan, and the Vichy government, Spain's annexation of Tangiers, and Jewish refugees turned away in Palestine.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/145/40/173-293
- Dates of Creation20 Oct-26 Nov 1940
- Physical Description121 pieces