This file contains correspondence concerning pogroms in Poland and the liquidation of concentration camps, negotiations for the post-war borders of Russia and Poland, and the transportation of Jewish refugees to Palestine. The file also contains a report on the British search of the Ramat HaKovesh kibbutz, an eyewitness account of public opinion in Germany, and debates about whether newspapers should publish stories about the successful escapes of prisoners of war at the risk of compromising similar escape attempts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/145/44/1-14
- Dates of Creation10 Feb-20 Jun 1944
- Physical Description14 pieces