The file contains correspondence and Crozier's notes on foreign and domestic events. Materials include reports on continued Jewish immigration to Palestine, including the arming of Jewish refugees and Jewish divisions in the British armed forces, and correspondence from Charles Lambert concerning the Balkans, Iraq, Iran, the Vichy government, Spain, Libya, and food supplies in France. There are also reports about the Blitz, including air raid reports and analysis of the effects on the economy and workforce, as well as reports on the cabinet and provisions for the wartime running of the Manchester Guardian, including materials concerning paper supplies, salaries, finances, and air raid provisions.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/145/41/101-200
- Dates of Creation28 Feb-23 Apr 1941
- Physical Description100 pieces