This file contains correspondence relating to the Second World War, including the mobilisation of Finnish and Russian forces, German propaganda, British naval intelligence, economic and natural resources in Germany, relations with neutral countries, especially Romania and Scandinavian countries, and the treatment of Jewish refugees by British forces in Palestine. The file includes correspondence from journalists including Marcel Fodor, correspondent in Brussels.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 GDN/145/40/1-30
- Dates of Creation1 Jan-4 Apr 1940
- Physical Description30 pieces