Conference Book of the Inghamite Societies, containing minutes of conferences held in the Craven district of Yorkshire (Winewall, Birks, Thinoaks, Wheatley, Salterforth), 19 December 1760 - 3 December 1761, with lists of church members.
History of Nonconformity: Inghamites
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 871
- Dates of Creation1760-1761
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description201 x 160 mm. 1 volume (28 folios);
Scope and Content
Presented by the Moravian Union through John Norman Libbey, February 1937.
Former owners: Judge lngham [i.e. Theophilus Hastings lngham (1808-1900), son of Ignatius lngham of Stock Bracewell, Yorks, and grandson of Benjamin Ingham, the founder of the Inghamite Societies]; N. Bolton of Elslack near Skipton, until 1908.