Folio 2 forms a title-page, A Succinct and Faithful Account of the Rise, Doctrines, interior and exterior Ecclesiastical-Constitution and Rites of the Church of the Unitas Fratrum...published from authentic Records and Narratives by One of their Christian-ly impartial Friends, 1757. Translated by [the rest effaced by damp], apparently from the German.
History of Nonconformity: Moravian Church
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 898
- Dates of Creation18th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description120 x 160 mm. 1 volume (61 folios);
Scope and Content
Presented by the Moravian Union through John Norman Libbey, April 1937.
Former owner: inscribed E. Libr. Fran: Okely, ao 1758.