License

  • Reference
      GB 133 MDC/7
  • Dates of Creation
      13 Sept 1347

Scope and Content

License given by the Gonfaloniere of Justice and the Priors of the Arts of Florence to the "Comune" of S. Maria di Terranuova (in Val d'Arno, 15 miles north-west of Arezzo) to elect for a period of six months the warden of the fortress "del Borro".

Accession no.: R45837. Christie's lot no. 12.