Notes and tables respecting Messrs Cardwell, Birley and Hornby, cotton manufacturers of Blackburn; typescript Notes on Nathaniel Dugdale and Brothers of Padiham, Lancashire, 1797-1823; and Notes on the Ashworth Cotton Mills of New Eagley near Bolton; with additional tables, etc.
Notes on Lancashire Cotton Mills
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 1208
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Descriptionvarious sizes. 4 files (4 items, 11 items, 15 items, 22 items);
Scope and Content
The collection is available for consultation by any accredited reader.
Presented to the John Rylands Library by G.W. Armitage esq. in January 1958.
Description compiled by Jo Humpleby, project archivist.
Other Finding Aids
Catalogued in the Hand-List of the Collection of English Manuscripts in the John Rylands Library, 1952-1970 (English MS 1208).