A small volume that lists Windsor's patients chronologically, presumably by the date they became his patient. In each case the patient's name and address are given, along with what type of patient they are, whether an in-patient, out-patient, or home patient, and what institution if any they are attached to including the Infirmary, Lying-In Hospital, Eye Institution, and Ardwick & Ancoats Dispensary. Very occasionally a patient's occupation might be listed and some of the addresses hint at the housing conditions at the time, for example 'cellar under no.50 Canal Street'. Windsor returns to entries of some patients to note if or when they were discharged or cured, often in red ink.
Directory of Patients
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMM/4/2/1/3
- Dates of Creation9 Jun 1832-13 Oct 1842
- Physical Description1 volume, 90 folios