Philip Bleasdale was born at Ashton-under-Lyne in 1904, the son of Dr Robert Bleasdale. He qualified M.B. and Ch.B from Edinburgh in 1926. In 1934 he was appointed to the surgical staff of Ashton District Infirmary where he remained until retirement in 1969. After the Second World War he combined hospital duties with general practice, although from 1954 he worked solely as a consultant.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Bleasdale P
- Physical Description1 file