The Manchester University Chemical Society Magazinewas set up in 1932. It published articles by former and current members of the Department. Most of the contributions were non-technical in nature, and many unrelated to chemistry. The Magazine also provided updates about members of staff and research being undertaken within the Department.
Six editions of theMagazine appear to have been produced, the last (no.6) in 1938.
The Magazine was formerly part of the main University Archives (UA/37). It has been transferred to the Chemistry Department archive for sake of convenience.