Prowse studied medicine at Cambridge University and St Mary's Hospital, London. He was in practice in Rusholme, Manchester and was a honorary physician and honorary medical secretary of the Hulme Dispensary. He was honorary secretary of the Manchester branch of the National Medical Union. Prowse was a member of Manchester Medical Society, PSM and NEOGS.
John Skardon Prowse d.1947
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Prowse
- Dates of Creation1887-1947
- Physical Description1 file