Pinder studied medicine at Manchester Royal School of Medicine, receiving the MRCS in 1870 and the LSA in 1871. He was former physician's assistant at MRI and a house surgeon at Ardwick and Ancoats Dispensary. Pinder was in general practice in the Broughton area of Manchester. He was a Conservative councillor for Salford Council for many years.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/PinderG
- Physical Description1 file