Pearse studied medicine at Westminster Hospital Medical School, and received the MRCS and LSA in 1864. He held house appointments at Westminster Hospital, before moving to MRI, and was later a resident superintendent at the Ardwick and Ancoats Hospital. He later returned to the Westminster Hospital as a demonstrator in anatomy, and was later professor of surgery and anatomy at the Hospital.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Pearse
- Physical Description1 file