21/1 Notes and transcripts: Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society/Collections of the New York Historical Society .
21/2 Notes and transcripts n.d.:
- Add. Mss. [see item 3/2].
- Kennedy,The importance of gaining and preserving the friendship of the Indians...(1752)
- Journal and letters of the late Samuel Curwen, proposals for uniting the English colonies..., (1757).
- A Collection of the Proceedings of the Great and General Court of Massachusetts Bay, (1729).
- O'Callaghan, History of the State of New York.
- Colden Papers.
- Gentlemen's Magazine.
- Sibbes, Documentary History of the American Revolution.
- Stille, The Life and Times of J. Dickinson.
- Salloway, Historical and Political Reflections.
21/3 Notes and transcripts n.d.:
- Add. Mss.
- Walpole, Memoirs.
- Stowe Mss. [Huntington Library/ British Museum?]
- Grenville, Diary.