Exemplification of a final concord made between John Stanley and George Lathom, gentlemen, complainants, and Peter Stanley, knight, deforciant, respecting land and premises in Bycurstath [Bickerstaffe], Aghton [Aughton], Ormeskyrke [Ormskirk] and Skelmerdale [Skelmersdale], Lancashire.
Bickerstaffe (Lancashire) Final Concord
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3419
- Dates of Creation2 Sep 1569
- Physical Description1 item.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R90111. Presented to the John Rylands Library by R. Thorp, esq., in February 1945.