A small collection of leases, deeds and other documents relating to London. RYCH/3261-3274 relate to premises in Botolph Lane leased by Thomas Gawen from the churchwardens of St George Botolph Lane; they subsequently passed to Clement Coke, son of Sir Edward Coke, Attorney General.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3261-3277
- Dates of Creation1572-1792
- Physical Description17 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92752. Provenance unknown.