An extent of all the manors, etc. of the late John Pincombe, gentleman, inherited by his son and heir, John Pincombe the younger; taken at South Molton, Devon.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2890
- Dates of Creation3 Apr 1605
- Physical Description1 item: roll.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R77719. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Mrs Ernest Hartland of Hardwick Court, Chepstow, in 1936. Mrs Hartland presented 2,000 Bibles and 1,500 other printed books, including thirty-two incunables, as well as thirty manuscripts.
Formerly Phillipps MS 31843, being lot 303 in the 1911 sale.