The Christian Fellowship at Glebe Hall, Loretto Gardens, Kenton was founded in 1935. Mission Services had been held locally since 1929, usually taking place in a large hut on the main Kenton Road. The services which were led by Dr. Ernest White and Mr. Bert Carter from Harrow, came about because there was no Protestant church on the Glebe Estate. In the early years, it was known as the Glebe Farm Estate Mission, often shortened to the "Mission." In 1935 a suitable site was identified and a corrugated iron and wood building was erected. It was opened for worship and witness from September 1935 and known officially as Glebe Hall, though colloquially as the "Tin Tabernacle". By January 1936 activities in the Hall were increasing and a church was formed on New Testament lines with members and elders but with no paid minister. It was similar to others which had been in existence for many years in the Greater Harrow area which were known as Brethren Assemblies. Prior to the outbreak of war in 1939 several attempts were made to acquire a better site for a permanent building in order to accommodate the increasing number of services and members. Unfortunately, the cost of land, the lack of a suitable site nearby and the war meant that this project had to be put on hold.
It was decided in the early 1950s to redevelop on the present site rather than to seek a location elsewhere. Plans were drawn up and initially rejected by the local authority, but after a successful appeal against the decision, the new building was completed and a Service of Thanksgiving was held on the 14th of April 1956.
After the move to the new building, various initiatives were launched in order to consolidate the Bible ministry and teaching: these included a series of monthly Saturday rallies (Vital Vision Rallies) which were launched in 1956 and continued each year until 1966, Covenanter camps and Young People's Fellowship holiday parties both in Britain and abroad and a student mission led by Roger Forster in 1966 which was aimed at reaching unchurched young people in the local area. These initiatives ran alongside already established programmes such as The Ladies Wednesday Club and Sunday School.
Glebe Hall Christian Fellowship has continued to build on its outreach work and celebrated 70 years of witness and worship in 2005.