File: Donner House

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/232
  • Dates of Creation
      1935-1962
  • Physical Description
      2 folders

Scope and Content

Correspondence and papers relating to the administration of Donner House, Fallowfield. The House was a residence for University staff and research workers. Formerly known as Oak Mount, it was bequeathed to the University by Sir Edward Donner. The House closed in 1961, whereupon some of its members formed the Donner Housing Society Limited to purchase alternative accommodation.

Former reference: 275