File: Refectory

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/897
  • Dates of Creation
      1951-1969
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

File relating to the management of the University's refectory, which was located in Burlington St.. It moved to new premises in the Moberly Tower complex in the early 1960s.

Former reference: 304

Related Material

See also VCA/7/80 for the earlier file.