Papers relating to the faculty of commerce. Subjects covered include: Invalid Children's Aid Association proposal for course in social science (1924), appointments of staff, employment of students with degrees in commerce, courses in social administration, correspondence with Seebohm Rowntree regarding L.Urwick's proposals for university courses in business administration, research into juvenile employment, appointment of T.S. Ashton to chair of economic history at London (1944).
File: Faculty of Commerce
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/359
- Dates of Creation1924-1944
- Physical Description2 folders