File: Department of Metallurgy

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/319
  • Dates of Creation
      1928-1950
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

Papers relating to the department of metallurgy. There is material on relations between the University and College of Technology on the teaching of metallurgy in the 1920s, research projects undertaken by the department and the relocation of the department to the old Dental Hospital on Oxford Road in the late 1940s.

Former reference: 358

Related Material

See also VCA/7/396.