File: Science Buildings

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/25
  • Dates of Creation
      1948-1959
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

Various papers relating to the development of the University's Science Area on the eastern side of Oxford Road in the 1950s, which provided accommodation for the departments of physics, engineering, geology, chemistry, botany and zoology. There also papers relating to the use of the Beyer building following the removal of some of these departments to the Science Area.

Former reference: 27