Correspondence and papers relating to the Simon Fund. The Fund was established by Ernest Simon [Lord Simon of Wythenshawe] in 1944 to encourage research in the social sciences by providing visiting research fellowships and travelling scholarships. The fellowships were usually offered to established scholars. Includes a review of the Fund, 1957.
File: Simon Fund
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/732
- Dates of Creation1957-1969
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
A number of items is this file are closed; please consult archivist for further information.