File: Moberly Tower

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/901
  • Dates of Creation
      1957-1985
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

The Moberly Tower was a hall of residence for male postgraduate students, which opened in the 1960s. It was attached to the University Refectory. The file relates to the administration of the Hall, and includes complaints about living conditions and catering at the Hall from the early 1970s and the mid-1980s. The Tower was demolished in 2010.

Former reference: 804