File: Turner and Newall Fellowships

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/765
  • Dates of Creation
      1945-1972
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

The Turner and Newall Fellowships were established by the company in 1945, with the intention of supporting research in engineering, chemistry, physics and allied sciences, especially where the research was relevant to Turner and Newall's own work. The scheme was discontinued in 1974.

Former reference: 361