Papers relating to a legal dispute between International computers ltd and the University. this relates to disputed claims over the contribution of Department of Computer Science staff to the ICL's commercial 2900 series of computers, which had been heavily influenced by the University's MU5 computer. The dispute was eventually settled in 1981. The documents in this file are photocopies, and only cover the period 1977-8, and it is likely there are or were more extensive Vice-chancellor’s papers relating to this subject.
File: ICL and Department of Computer Science
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/1064
- Dates of Creation1977-1978
- Physical Description1 folder