File: Egerton Hall

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/207
  • Dates of Creation
      1937-1942
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

Papers relating to Egerton Hall, a hall of residence for Anglican students of theology at the University. The Hall had originally been known as Ashburne House, and had accommodated female students before the opening of Ashburne Hall. The papers relate to attempts by the University to lease or sell the Hall.

Former reference: 255