File: Opening of the Architecture Building, 17 October 1952

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/8/150
  • Dates of Creation

Scope and Content

File relating to the opening of the Architecture building in Coupland Street on 17 October 1952 (the building now forms part of the Dental School). The papers include correspondence relating to arrangements for the opening, a pamphlet about the building, a photograph of the building, and other printed matter.

Former reference: C/148