Private letters from the Chancellor, Earl of Crawford to Vice-chancellor Miers, includes honorary degree candidates and ceremonies, includes correspondence of 1925 which proposes Sir Walter Riddell (then Principal of Hertford College, Oxford) as Miers' successor as vice-chancellor (in the event Walter Moberly was appointed to this position).
File: University Chancellor (Crawford)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/989
- Dates of Creation1923-1926
- Physical Description1 folder