Papers relating to the Cordingley memorial lecture, a biennial lecture on architectural subjects, usually delivered by a distinguished practitioner. The lecture was set up in memory of Reginald Cordingley (1896-(62) , professor of architecture at the University from 1933 to 1962 The papers include letter from the architect Thomas Cahill which provides significant information about Cordingley's life and work.
File: Cordingley Lecture
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/990
- Dates of Creation1963-1987
- Physical Description1 folder