The Economics Research Section was set up in 1931 within the faculty of commerce and administration to conduct applied economic research, particularly into industrial problems. It was headed by John Jewkes, a lecturer (later professor) in economics. Among its best known projects were industrial surveys of Lancashire and Cumberland.
File: Economics Research Section
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/361
- Dates of Creation1931-1936
- Physical Description1 folder