File: St Gabriel's Hall

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/628
  • Dates of Creation
      1938-1980
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

St Gabriel's Hall was a hall of residence for women, which was run by the Sisters of the Most Holy Ghost and Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ. It was leased to the University in 1979. Routine correspondence includes: appointment of lay assistant wardens (university graduates), bomb damage (1942), and the conditions of the University's lease.

Former reference: 789