Papers relating to proposed alterations in grants provided by the Board of Education to students training to be teachers. The grants were made to students taking the University's teaching diploma, and for bursaries to other students intending to become teachers. The Board of Education was proposing that students undertaking such courses should be required to commit themselves to a career in teaching only at the end of their courses, not at the beginning as was previously the case.
File: Board of Education Grants to Training Students
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/368
- Dates of Creation1929-1934
- Physical Description1 folder