Papers relating to the University's Fluid Motion Laboratory, which investigated the principles of air flow for aeronautical research. The Laboratory was established in 1946 and was based at Barton aerodrome. The Director of the Laboratory between 1946-1952 was W. A. Mair (b.1917). The file deals mainly with the financing of the Laboratory including discussions about funding with the Ministry of Supply.
File: Fluid Motion Laboratory
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/363
- Dates of Creation1946-1949
- Physical Description1 folder