The University's Military Education Committee acted as a liaison point with the Manchester and Salford Universities Officers Training Corps. It also dealt with issues of graduate recruitment to the Armed Forces. The file includes discussion of a new University Royal Naval unit, the appointment of a new honorary colonel of the MSUOTC, and comments on the Ministry of Defence's idea of a degree in military studies.
File: Military Education Committee
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/995
- Dates of Creation1977-1987
- Physical Description1 folder