File relating to the Manchester Medical Society, which has maintained an office (and formerly maintained the medical library) at the University since the 1870s. Most of the file deals with invitations to speak at Society meetings; there is an exchange of letters from 1952 about the Society's unsuccessful attempt to have 'Royal' added to its title.
File: Manchester Medical Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 VCA/7/988
- Dates of Creation1951-1982
- Physical Description1 folder