File: Dental Hospital: Appeal

  • Reference
      GB 133 VCA/7/192
  • Dates of Creation
      1939-1941
  • Physical Description
      1 folder

Scope and Content

Papers relating to an appeal for the University's Dental Hospital. The appeal was initiated following the donation of funds for a new building for the Dental Hospital and School by the industrialist Sir Samuel Turner in 1937. The additional funds were required for the day-to-day running of the Hospital. The appeal was postponed in September 1939, because of the outbreak of war, although it appears to have been restarted in 1941.

Former reference: 238

Related Material